How to increase web traffic in 9 simple steps?
It's simple. Read below and you will know how to increase web traffic. Your profits depend by the quality of visitors you receive to your site. For example, avoid to use:
a) Pop-ups traffic exchanges
b) Traffic exchange programs (they work for other purposes)
c) FFA's - Free for All pages
d) Start page exchanges
Resources above are no-good to get quality traffic...
To attract visitors to your site, it's important to use:
1) Blogs traffic
2) Domains redirection traffic
3) Search engines traffic
4) Directories traffic
5) Classified ads
6) Targeted forums
7) Articles directories
How to increase web traffic and get more profits?
Use step-by-step directions below. Period.
1. Give people a free subscription to your e-zine. Almost everyone is publishing a e-zine nowadays so it's important to give something extra with the free subscription. You could offer a free gift or advertising when people subscribe.
2. Provide your visitors with free content. Your content will be more attractive to your visitors if it's up-to-date or original. You could also offer people the option to reprint the content in their e-zine or web site.
3. Offer a free online directory. The directory could be full of interesting ebooks, e-zines, web sites etc. If people find your directory to be a valuable resource they will visit it over and over.
4. Give your visitors a free ebook. You could also include your own ad in the ebook and allow other people to give it away. If you don't want to take the time to write one, you could ask other writers permission to use their articles.
5. Hold free online classes or seminars. They could be held in your web site's chat room. The idea of "live" information will definitely entice people to visit your web site. You will become known as an expert on the topic.
6. Give visitors a free entry into your contest or sweepstakes. The prizes should be something of interest or value to your visitors. Most people who enter will continually revisit your web site to get the results.
7. Let visitors download free software. It could be freeware, shareware, demos etc. You could even turn part of your site into a free software directory. If you created the software, include your ad inside and let other people give it away.
8. Offer free online services or utilities from your web site. They could be search engine submitting,
copy writing proofreading etc. The service or utility should be helpful to your target audience.
9. Give free consulting to people who visit your web site. You could offer your knowledge via e-mail or by telephone. People will consider this a huge value because consulting fees can be very expensive.
TRAFFIC is the blood of your website,
NO-blood ==>> no life => no profits.
So, it means that you need it every single second, minute, hour, day...in order to make money.
Well, I have some great news for you...I invented a way for any website owner to get unlimited massive traffic. Invest 5 minutes of your time & take a look at www.thebesttrafficofyourlife.com
Do you desire to reprint this article?
May be freely reprinted as long as article and resource box (below) remain unchanged. Thank you.
About The Author: Massimo D'Amico is an Italian computer teacher. He has invented a way for any website owner to get unlimited massive traffic. www.thebesttrafficofyourlife.com
Click here, exit from
How to increase web traffic